- A rooted rom
- A Zip File manager
- CWM or TWRP recovery (patched (means USB mount bug solved) TWRP 2.4 included)
- A Factory Reset is necessary, BACKUP! You should use Orange Backup.
- latest CM10.1 build for our Black nightly is almost stable
- Optimised GAPPS or original package from GOO.IM
- Last but not Least my attached CM10.1P970PACK, 10Apps.zip, BProp.Editor
- Download all necessary files
- Optional: Flash patched TWRP or CWM recovery
- Backup your rom with recovery or Orange Backup.
- rename CM10.1 rom package: simply put 1 in front of cm10.1... = 1cm10.1...
- rename GAPPS package: simply put 2 in front of LaboDJ_Gapps... = 2LaboDJ_Gapps...
- unzip my CM10.1P970PACK to your SD download folder or any other, unzip my 10apps zip in the previously unzipped
- copy the renamed cm10.1 package, the renamed GAPPS and the BProp.Editor package to the previously unzipped folder
- Boot to recovery and do a factory reset.
- read to point 9 befor you start flashing the packages in turn. (you won´t need wipe anything!)Optional: If you flash LaboDJ Gapps you can choose which apps you need and which you want to be removed
Apps i removed Apollo, Calculotor, Classic Calendar, Email, Exchange, GooManager, HTML Viewer, Live Wallpapers, Pico TTS, Terminal Emulator
You can make your own decision.
- ZeroGravityKernel is optional but recommended. Credits goes to andr00ib.
- SuperSU is optional but recommended. Credits goes to ChainFire.
- onandroid is optional but recommended. Credits goes to ameer1234567890.
- CrossBreeder is optimised by my for our Black. Credits goes to idcrisis.
- MPEngine is only used for Ram management because it has integrated flush set to run once an hour by me. Entropy is disabled in this package because provided by CrossBreeder. Credits goes to LENAROX.
- HDSoundEngine is provided by BSDgeek_Jake. It sounds better than Beats. If you want real GOOD SOUND use NO BEATS MOD and install XenoAmp and do Headset calibration in app.
- ADBlocking is optional but recommended. Credits goes to BSDgeek_Jake.
- Use BProp Editor to set these settings: Credits goes to smoking1337.
Set DPI to 220
Set Wifi Scan interval to 220
Enable Video acceleration
Dexopt Flags to run apps faster
Take up to 3 Minutes.
- Go to Systemsettings App Managment and disable following apps:SearchApplicationProvider, Voice Dialer, Sound Recorder, Phase Beam, Music VisualisationWallpapers, DRM, SMSPUSH, CMUpdater
- Install Airdroidv2 and BetterBatteryStats from 10Apps folder.
- Install Kernel Tuner root go to application settings and activate init.d mode under restore settings after boot. Now set the following settings:
CPU Tweaks: Governor Lionheart, Optional set max to 1000
Governor: Samling rate 50000, up thresold 80, down threshold 40, ignore nice load 1
Misc Tweaks: IO Scheduler deadline, SD Card Cache Size 2048
reboot and check the settings, they should stick.
- Install and apply this Theme to fix Gingerbread leftovers.
- Optional install this app for Battery Calibration.
- Install FasterGPS and set it up.
- Install AdAway and set it up with optional webserver.
- Install LagFix run it once with all partitions check marked and reboot.
- Install Orange backup and backup current installation.
- Install AppExtractor and restore previous installed apps.